sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

Welcome

Hello Everyone!!!

 In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 2.
 

My name’s Sasha D'Angelis but my friends call me Sashita, so you can do it too. I’m from Ciudad Ojeda. I’m 20 years old and I study Graphic Design at URBE. I speak  3 languages, Spanish, Italian and English.

I love dancing, it's my favorite hobby since I'm a little girl, I'm a soccer fanatic, my favorite team is Inter de Milan, and I also love white chocolate, ice cream, watch movies, write, take pictures and listen to music. I'm addict to my cell phone, the fashion and social networks.


I hate injustice, arrogance, wake up early (but I do it anyway), blood and injections, I'm a little bit coward in that kind of stuff. I can't stand people who wants to tell others how should they be or what to do, I think that everyone is free to be who they want to be and do the things they want to do in their own ways, after all, isn't this what life is about!? To leave our printed nails in each ones way? (:

My dream is to finish my career of Graphic Design and then move to New York to study Fashion Design. I'd love to find a real good job or better than that open my own company after graduated. I would like to travel to Egypt and Grace, and other countries around the world. I also want to learn to speak French. When the right moment comes, I hope to find the right person to fall in love with, get married and have the happiness of form a family.

About English, I'm speaking the language since 6th grade, because i studied in an American School, in Ciudad Ojeda for one year, and since them I have done many curses so that way I don't forget it. For practice it, I try to listen to music, watch TV and sometimes I even write in English.
I try to practice my English the most I can, with my friends or with my mom's best friend, that she's like my second mother and she's from England. The most difficult for me is writing, but I do an effort to practice it all that I can.

So this is a little about me, if you want to know me more, well follow me and let's make some new friendships.. 

xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario