sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

A Poem for My Mom


Dear Mama...

Thank you for teaching me the difference between right and wrong.
Thank you for making grow up the strong person I am today.
Thank you for being there through the tears, laughter and dirty diapers.
Thank you for listening, for encouraging, for believing.
Thank you for showing me the importance of being independent and teaching me how to survive alone.
Too keep me happy there’s no limit to the things you did for me, so I’m sorry if I disappoint you sometimes, but I try my best.
It will never be enough to thank you how grateful I’m for all the things you’ve done for me.

Dear Mama, you need to know that when I say I LOVE YOU, I mean it with all my heart.

THANK YOU for being the best mother in the world!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario