martes, 28 de junio de 2011

My Daily Routine - Dating

Every Tuesdays and Wednesdays I get up at 4:00 am.
Then I always go to the bathroom, wash my teethes and take a bath. After that I get dress.
After that I go down stairs and wait for my bus to pick me up and go to Maracaibo to the university. I never have breakfast.
I leave home at 5:10am; I arrive to the university at 6:50am. I studied from 7 to 11, and then I have to get back to my bus and go back to Ciudad Ojeda.
I arrive home at 1:00 pm and usually have pasta for lunch.
After class, sometimes have a nap but usually I do my homework because I always have so much work to do. Then I often go to the gym for like an hour.
Then I come back home, take a shower, brush my teethes and finally go to bed at about 11:30pm.

http://www.slide.com/r/C-RGWaej4j9n3v4jd6So_zQb4iGaNHwt?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

Dating in Venezuela is very common in this day; it's that common that even the little ones do it in their ways. It's a funny thing to see and believe but it's the truth. Here, people like to hang out and meet each other, sometimes you will see group dating and sometimes the normal one, but the things is that here we do it a lot, let's say that the people do it often until they find real love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario